Rampf Polymer Solutions is presenting its electro casting resins for electrical and electronic components in the automotive, energy, automation, and household industries at electronica 2022 from 15 – 18 November 2022 in Munich, Germany.
According to the company, electro casting resins based on silicone (Raku SIL), polyurethane (Raku PUR), and epoxy (Raku POX) can reliably and efficiently protect transformers, control units, inverters, batteries, and motors against chemical substances and environmental influences such as heat, cold, and moisture. They also ensure optimum thermal management and thermal endurance.
- Silicone-based and silicone-free gap fillers with outstanding thermal conductivity, low Shore hardness, good long-term thermal endurance, and thixotropic behavior that ensures excellent processability at very high dispensing speeds.
- Silicone casting systems with high thermal conductivity, low Shore hardness, high long-term thermal endurance, and low mix viscosity.
- Thermal class B polyurethane resins with heat resistance up to 130 °C, flame retardancy to UL 94 V0, impressive thermal conductivity as high as 1.1 W/m K, and very good thermal shock resistance.
- Casting resins in thermal class F with heat resistance up to 155 °C, flame retardancy to UL 94 V0, and thermal conductivity of up to 1.5 W/m K.
- Epoxy resins in thermal class H with heat resistance up to 180 °C, good thermal shock resistance, and excellent resistance to chemicals.
Electro casting resins from Rampf Polymer Solutions are listed by leading manufacturers in the automotive and electronics industry, are RoHS-compliant, and meet the test standards and listings UL 94, RTI, and OBJS2, amongst others. The company has also received IATF 16949 certification. The casting systems are produced in Germany as well as in China and the USA.
Jean-Michel Pouillaude, Director Business Center Electrocasting at Rampf Polymer Solutions, said: “We have been developing and manufacturing customized casting systems for over four decades. We offer a high degree of flexibility and meet market requirements very quickly, for which highly qualified personnel and state-of-the-art R&D infrastructures are available at our worldwide locations. In addition, our application technology experts offer the best possible support for our customers’ mixing, dispensing, and automation processes.”